CDL Driver 2 - (CDL DRVR 2.8)
Posted on: July 22, 2018
Job DescriptionPrimary Purpose: Under general supervision, performs a range of task required for industrial service operations to include but not limited to, tank cleaning, pipeline maintenance, manual remediation services, waste bulking, and/or demolition services, in accordance with established company policies and procedures.Essential Functions:
- Follow applicable safety rules, regulations, guidelines, policies, and site specific safety plans when performing cleanup activities and donning protective gear
- Load and unload equipment from vehicles, trailers and watercraft
- Operate routinely used tools and equipment to include, but not limited to steam cleaners, water lasers, cascade systems, chemical mixers, generators, air saws, drills, grinders, cutting torches, etc.
- May operate heavy equipment necessary for cleanup operations to include backhoe, excavator, etc.
- Performs routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment and refer defects or needed repairs to supervisor.
- Ensure that all equipment is maintained, repaired and in maximum operating condition
- Perform physical labor associated with cleanup activities, sample collection, waste removal and other remediation services
- Warehouse maintenance, stock supplies, building maintenance
- Complete required paperwork, forms and records as required
- Drive trucks, tankers and other vehicles requiring a CDL
- Performs other duties as assigned or requiredKnowledge/Skills/Abilities:
- Must be able to interpret and follow written and oral instructions and assignments
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Must meet the position level requirements as listed below.Company DescriptionHEPACO is a high quality environmental contracting firm headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina with additional facilities throughout the eastern United States. Our specific experience centers around five primary areas: Environmental Remediation, Industrial Maintenance, Hazardous Waste Management, Emergency Response, and Abatement Services.Our distinction is our strong focus on quality, safety, and customer service. Throughout our history, HEPACO personnel have led the industry with new methods and approaches. Our motivated team consistently exceeds industry standards in all aspects of our work. We offer state-of-the-art industrial service and remediation technologies, equipment, and a staff dedicated to a unique standard of excellence in environmental cleanup.
Keywords: HEPACO, West Orange, CDL Driver 2 - (CDL DRVR 2.8), Professions, Philadelphia, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!