Lifeguard (Seasonal) Will Train for FREE!
Company: American Pool
Location: West Orange
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Get ready to spend your summer earning cash, gaining experience,
and enjoying the outdoors! We are now hiring for 2022 Summer
Lifeguards and we want you to apply today! We are closely
monitoring the news as the situation around the COVID-19 Pandemic
as it progresses. NOTHING is more important to us than the safety
of our staff and clients!Now is the perfect time to complete the
hiring process and begin your FREE training to make sure you are in
the best position to start working! From online applications to
virtual interviews, we changed our hiring process to keep moving
forward during this time of social distancing. Take advantage of
this opportunity to join our team from the safety and comfort of
your own home!Whether you're a student or adult looking for a
summer job, you've come to the right place! We have summer
lifeguard positions available all over the country, check out our
jobs page to see if one of our pools is hiring near you.Why Become
a Lifeguard with Guard for Life, an American Pool program?
- Guard for Life has lifeguard positions all over the country for
indoor, outdoor, seasonal, part-time, full-time, and more!
- A lifeguard is a fun and flexible position with great pay
- A lifeguard position looks great on resumes and college
applications, displaying responsibility and dedication.
- Guard for Life offers a variety of training courses to help you
learn and keep you up to date on the best Lifeguard practices.
- The perfect job for high school students, college students, and
adults with flexible schedules.
- A lifeguard position can be seasonal or year-round depending on
availability in your area.
- American Pool companies provide opportunities for advancement.
A lifeguard can move up to become a head lifeguard, supervisor,
staffing assistant, lifeguard instructor, and other great aquatics
positions!To be a Lifeguard, you must:
- Be a minimum of 15 years old
- Have or obtain Lifeguarding, CPR/AED and First Aid
certifications.**Lifeguard Training Provided for all applicants who
are not currently Lifeguard Certified**For more information please
go to Job Types: Full-time, Part-timePay: $13.00 - $16.00 per
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Lifeguard: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)License/Certification:
- First Aid Certification (Preferred)
- Lifeguard Training (Preferred)Work Location:
- Multiple locationsWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: Multiple Locations
Keywords: American Pool, West Orange , Lifeguard (Seasonal) Will Train for FREE!, Other , West Orange, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!