$1,500 SIGN ON BONUS! Xfinity Mobile Sales Professional – Day 1 Benefits, Free Digital TV & Internet
Location: West Orange
Posted on: July 17, 2021
Signing bonus valued at $1,500 to be paid in three installments.
The first $200 will be issued in the pay period following 90 days
of employment, the second $650 in the pay period following six
months of employment, and the final $650 after one year of
employment. Bonus is only payable if the employee is in good
standing continuously through the date each payment is made.
Employment must begin before July 31st to be eligible for payouts.
Base Pay: $15.87 Total Target Compensation (Base Pay plus
Targeted Commission) $49,009
Responsible for assisting and consulting with customers on our
products and services by utilizing knowledge, skills and technology
to achieve a world class sales and service experience Works with
moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual
results and impact on team.
- Passionately represents products and services by sharing and
demonstrating product and sales know-how with customers. Provides
product demonstrations to educate customers on full product
capabilities to maximize their experience.
- Takes a customer-first approach with all customer interactions.
Listens and evaluates customer needs and provides appropriate
- Achieves sales and customer experience goals and
- Provides comprehensive customer onboarding activities and
ensures customers fully understand how to use and manage all
company products/services and gains their consent.
- Performs operational and administrative tasks.
- Partners with customer care to resolve customer issues, as
- Consistently demonstrates sales excellence and professionalism
with integrity and a warm and friendly demeanor to customers and
- Complies with all company and retail operational policies and
- Completes training requirements and actively engage in team
huddles and learning.
- Knows and understands sales compensation plan and its key
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes
evenings, weekends, holidays, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
needed. May be asked to work in alternate stores outside of home
base store. Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to carry and lift up to 25 pound boxes, stand and
move about the store constantly.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides
to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality – to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation
and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, West Orange , $1,500 SIGN ON BONUS! Xfinity Mobile Sales Professional – Day 1 Benefits, Free Digital TV & Internet, Other , West Orange, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!