Camper Advocate, JCC MetroWest, Camp Deeny Riback
Company: JCCs of North America
Location: West Orange
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Team Riback Staff Member
- Improve the campers' self-image and build confidence.
- Provide an opportunity for campers to develop a sense of
responsibility and respect for others.
- Provide a safe environment where children can develop
physically, emotionally, and socially.
- Teach new skills and improve on old skills.
- Teach good sportsmanship behavior in all aspects of camp
- Present a wide range of choices to meet existing interest needs
and develop new areas of interest.
- Develop a respect for the environment and teach respect for
property of others.
- Ensure that staff and campers have a positive summer experience
where memories of Camp Deeny Riback are created to last a
- Do whatever is possible to ensure that each camper makes new
CAMPER ADVOCATE - JOB DESCRIPTION
Keywords: JCCs of North America, West Orange , Camper Advocate, JCC MetroWest, Camp Deeny Riback, Other , West Orange, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!