Quality Assurance Tech
Company: RWJBarnabas Health Corporate Services
Location: West Orange
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Quality Assurance Tech performs safety testing, quality
control, preventative maintenance, calibration and evaluation of
equipment. He/she will document procedures and maintenance records
through the standardized radiology system and as required by
- Assures test equipment is calibrated on a regular basis in
accordance with RWJBarnabas Health policies (at least
- Completes preventive maintenance inspections on radiology
equipment as required by JCAHO, DHHS, ACR MQSA and other regulatory
agencies on schedule.
- Demonstrates competencies locating radiology equipment in
assigned work locations.
- Demonstrates competencies regarding mastery of Standardized
Radiology Preventive Maintenance system, intranet, email and laptop
- Ensures that the accuracy of inventory is maintained.
- Follows the hospital s hazardous communications program,
keeping supervisor informed on any safety issue or hazards
- Perform light equipment repairs on radiology equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance inspections, and quick
functional checks on radiology equipment.
- Performs visual and mechanical inspections on radiology
- Submits documentation on a timely basis and in accordance with
established policy and practice.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required within one (1)
year of hire.
- Candidates who do not possess a High School Diploma or GED
equivalent will be provided the opportunity to enroll in a GED/HSEA
program at time of hire as a condition of employment. A hired
candidate will be provided one (1) year from date of hire to
successfully complete a GED program and obtain their HSEA.
- RWJBarnabas Health is committed to our communities and the
members we serve. RWJBH understands that in order to create strong,
healthy, and sustainable communities, we have to re-engineer and
transform current systems. Providing educational support and
resources contributes to our overall social impact mission and
community investment efforts.
- Some basic electronics education or 1 to 2 years experience
working as an Associate Quality Assurance Technician
- Travels to various customer locations to perform duties.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and
excellent benefits, including:
Vacation/Personal/Holiday/Sick Time Off
Short & Long Term Disability
Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care
delivery system in New Jersey and the state s second largest
private employer with more than 32,000 employees, 9,000 physicians
and 1,000 residents and interns. The system includes eleven acute
care hospitals, three acute care children s hospitals and a leading
pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children s Specialized
Keywords: RWJBarnabas Health Corporate Services, West Orange , Quality Assurance Tech, Other , West Orange, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!