Legal Assistant, Office of General Counsel - West Orange
Company: Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital New Brunsw
Location: West Orange
Posted on: September 22, 2022
LEGAL ASSISTANT, OFFICE OF GENERAL COUNSEL RWJBarnabas Health s
Office of General Counsel has an immediate opportunity for an
experienced Corporate Legal Assistant to become a member of our
growing team of legal professionals. This position is a
high-profile growth opportunity with immediate responsibility. Job
- Provide support to attorneys and paralegals within the general
- Draft, proofread, format and edit correspondence, memos,
contracts and other legal documents under time sensitive
- Conduct basic legal and regulatory research or analysis as
- Manage and track requests and deadlines to ensure deliverables
- Operate as a liaison between internal and external customers
and the general counsel team.
- Create, organize, maintain and update electronic and paper
files / databases.
- Schedule appointments or meetings, maintain multiple calendars,
answer phones and provide general office, administrative support
for the department.
- Provide support for document retention and litigation hold
processes. Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor s degree preferred or equivalent experience may be
substituted in leu of education.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a large law firm with at
least 5 years supporting a partner.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the
ability to professionally interact with all levels of
professionals, clients, and staff.
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple time sensitive
items in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with iManage or similar legal document management
software required. Other Duties: Please note this job description
is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of
activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the
employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may
change at any time with or without notice.Additional Information:
RWJBarnabas Health is New Jersey s largest integrated health care
delivery system, providing treatment and services to more than
three million patients each year. Throughout RWJBarnabas Health,
our dedicated physicians, nurses, and health professionals are
committed to providing the highest quality of patient care and
health education to the community and region. We offer a great work
environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- 401 (k)
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts Equal
Opportunity EmployerRWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital New Brunsw, West Orange , Legal Assistant, Office of General Counsel - West Orange, Legal , West Orange, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!