Company: H&R Block
Location: West Orange
Posted on: April 6, 2021
What you'll do...
Joining H&R Block as a seasonal Receptionist means youll
relentlessly focus on how to wow clients now, and in the future.
Youll need the ability to work a flexible schedule in multiple,
fast-paced locations during the tax season from January to
Youll be an integral part of showcasing our passion and pride and
delivering on our purposeto provide help and inspire confidence in
our clients and communities everywhere.
If the typical year-round 95 isnt for you, this seasonal position
provides the freedom, flexibility, and extra earnings youll need to
embrace what makes your life uniquely yours. After successfully
working this tax season, you may find that you want to apply to
return for subsequent seasons, or even apply for advancement.
Day to day, youll
- Greet clients in a personalized, friendly, and inviting
- Match clients with the best-suited tax professional for their
- Schedule clients how they would like to be scheduled
- Handle client exits by ensuring all current and future needs
- Maintain office cleanliness and organization of resources with
- Other duties as assigned
About H&R Block...
We are here to live our purpose to provide help and inspire
confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our
work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and
homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard
Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to
approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and
around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the
momentum of a forward-thinking company - one that defined an
industry and is now leading its transformation.
It would be even better if you also had...
- Sales and/or marketing experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Knowledge of cash register operations
- Knowledge and experience with a Windows based computer system
Bilingual candidates strongly
encouraged to apply!
What you'll bring to the team...
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
Keywords: H&R Block, West Orange , Receptionist, Hospitality & Tourism , West Orange, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!