Hospital Medicine - Physician - Post Acute
Company: Envision Physician Services
Location: West Orange
Posted on: May 1, 2018
Hospitalist opening in West Orange, New Jersey. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job DetailsEnvision Physician Services is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine physicians to staff our Skill Nursing Facility or SNFist services at Alaris Health located in West Orange, NJ. This opportunity offers the flexibility to balance working hours with your personal schedule and does not require you to be onsite at specific times. Geriatrics fellowship is preferred. This position is for Per Diem providers only.Facility InformationAlaris Health at West Orange brings a unique combination of the highest quality of health care services and technological innovation. The well-appointed facility offers a warm, supportive and uplifting environment for post-hospitalization short-term rehabilitation patients and long-term residents. Services include:
- Short-Term Post Hospital Rehabilitation
- Long Term Care
- Complex Clinical Care Community InformationWest Orange, NJ is located in Northern New Jersey, less than 30 minutes from NYC and 60 minutes from the Jersey Shore.Residents of West Orange, NJ enjoy a vibrant nightlife, dining, arts and culture, world-class entertainment and unique shopping experiences.
- Numerous leisure activities are available at South Mountain Recreation Complex, including miniature golf, ice skating, ziplining and the 20-acre family-friendly Turtle Back Zoo
- Close proximity to world-class colleges and major universities
- Great school district
- Eagle Rock Reservation Conservancy offers 408 acres of scenic views and hiking trails
- Historic landmarks include the Thomas Edison National Historical Park, Glenmont Mansion and a 9/11 Memorial featuring breathtaking views of the NYC skylineBenefits and CompensationCompany Information - West Orange, NJ Company Information Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM)[Click Here to Apply] itemprop="name"> Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide. Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired. Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services. Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women---s and Children---s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology. Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer. Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership. Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including: Physician-led organization Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options "A" rated professional liability insurance Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast Competitive compensation including several benefit options Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs Colleague referral bonus program *Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status Keyphrases: hospitalist jobs
Keywords: Envision Physician Services, West Orange, Hospital Medicine - Physician - Post Acute, Healthcare, West Orange, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!