Company: AMN Healthcare
Location: West Orange
Posted on: November 14, 2023
A New Jersey-based health organization is adding to its team of ten
breast surgeons. A full patient load will be immediately
available-breast cancer is the system's top pathology. This
position is open to both experienced and new grad,
fellowship-trained breast surgeons.
- Competitive base with quality and performance-based
- Well-established organization
- Busy case load (mix of clinic and OR) + work/life balance
- Shared call
- Great support, resources, and multi-disciplinary
- Full benefits package Community Highlights
Have your pick of upscale suburban communities just outside of New
York City in New Jersey. You'll enjoy life in a quiet, peaceful
neighborhood while also taking advantage of the innumerable
opportunities ready and waiting in NYC.
- Upscale, family-friendly, suburban communities with proximity
- Great public and private school options for your children
- Enjoy lots of local events + access to all of New York
- Proximity to three major airports
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent
physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any
other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician
employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also
recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN
Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We
encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Keywords: AMN Healthcare, West Orange , Breast Surgeon, Healthcare , West Orange, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!