Company: Axia Women's Health
Location: West Orange
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Partners for Womens Health, an Axia Womens Health care center,
is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible OB/GYN.
Board Certified or Board Eligible OB/GYNs are invited to apply
including 2023 OB/GYN Residents.
OB/GYN Associate Physician testimonial video:
QUICK GLANCE SUMMARY:
- 1 Office Location: West Orange, New Jersey
- On Call:
- Post Call Day Off!
- Approximately 5 weekends a year + 1 weeknight every other
- Flexibility to take call from home
- Office Volume Approximately 15 deliveries/month
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston, NJ
- Level III NICU
- 24/7 Anesthesiologist
- OB/GYN Residents & Medical Students
- Onsite Anesthesia dedicated to Labor & Delivery 24/7
- Company Paid: New Jersey Medical license, CDS, DEA & Hospital
- Company Paid: Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance: No tail
- Senior Physician Status Eligibility (Partnership
- Full time benefit-eligibility beginning the first of the month
- Immediate 401(k) matching contribution with no vesting
- Generous PTO
- CME Reimbursement & CME Paid Time Off
- Choice of multiple medical insurance plans to best meet your
- Axia-paid life insurance, short term and long term
- Free counseling for colleagues and family members, including
parents and parents-in-law
- Additional insurance options including dental, vision,
supplemental life insurance, FSA, HSA, identity theft, long term
care, pet insurance and more!
AXIA WOMENS HEALTH:
Axia Womens Health is one of the largest womens health groups in
the nation. Our fast-growing network spans OB/GYN physicians,
breast health centers, high-risk pregnancy centers, laboratories,
urogynecology, and fertility centers. Together, we put women first
by delivering the total care they need to lead healthier, happier
- Nearly 200 locations across 5 states: Pennsylvania, New Jersey,
Indiana, Kentucky & Ohio
- More than 400 providers (and counting)
- More than 30,000 babies delivered annually across our
- Over 500,000 patient visits annually
- Nearly 10,000 surgeries annually
Early career OB/GYNs & Experienced OB/GYNs:
- At Axia Womens Health, our team of physicians enjoy focusing
their time and expertise on caring for patients and making their
own clinical decisions without the bureaucracy and limitations of
other healthcare settings.
Growth is real and rewarded:
- Axia Associate Physicians have the exciting and unique
opportunity to move into Senior Physician status eligibility
(Partner status) as they grow.
Be a part of something big:
- Axia Womens Health is leading the way in improving womens
health care. While we pride ourselves on being the largest womens
health group in the U.S., we know that the real value of our
network is generated by the results our providers deliver.
- Our primary cesarean section rate is significantly lower than
averages in the states we serve. Nearly three quarters of our
hysterectomies performed are minimally invasive, offering quicker
recovery and lower cost to patients. Additionally, we run the first
Physician-owned Lab to introduce non-invasive prenatal testing.
Were on the cusp of something big, and we want YOU to be part of
Keywords: Axia Women's Health, West Orange , OB/GYN Physician, Healthcare , West Orange, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!