Company: StaffPro Agency
Location: West Orange
Posted on: September 21, 2022
We are looking for a skilled, sympathetic Speech Pathologist to
provide quality care for our patients. The speech pathologist will
perform screenings, assess patient condition, and design therapy
and treatment plans to help the patient develop necessary speech
skills. You should be caring and knowledgeable about speech-related
conditions and therapies. -Speech Pathologist Responsibilities:
- Diagnosing, treating, and preventing speech, language, and
- Creating treatment and therapy plans to suit the individualized
needs of a diverse population of patients.
- Performing screenings to detect voice or speech disorders.
- Educating patients and family members about speech disorders
and causes, including disabilities and traumatic events.
- Keeping detailed records relating to patient conditions, care
plans, therapies, and progress.
- Reporting progress and current status to appropriate parties,
which may include family members, teachers, or medical
professionals.Speech Pathologist Requirements:
- Masters degree in speech-language pathology.
- Valid state license or certification.
- Experience with certain conditions or working with specific age
groups may be preferred.
- Strong understanding of speech-related conditions, causes, and
- Excellent coaching and verbal and written communication
- Proficiency with computers, especially patient and healthcare
- Attentive and caring with the ability to develop individualized
education plans (IEPs).***Full time and part time hours
available***#StaffproindeedPowered by JazzHR
Keywords: StaffPro Agency, West Orange , Speech Pathologist, Healthcare , West Orange, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!