Infectious Disease Physician
Company: Atlas Search
Location: West Orange
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Infectious Disease opening in West Orange, New Jersey. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Our client is a small private practice located in the Northern NJ
area. They are currently seeking a Physician that has completed
their fellowship in Infectious Disease to join their team! This is
a M-F position, working both in both inpatient and outpatient
- Interview's patients to obtain information such as symptoms,
medical histories, and family histories.
- Provides direction to the organization with respect to
Infectious Disease issues
- Functions one of the primary clinical consultant in Infectious
- Keeps clinical staff aware of updates to Infectious Disease
guidelines and new research findings through regular presentations
at staff meetings
- Ensures that medical staff and other interested/involved
departments are aware of current clinical trials and enrollment
- Maintains the standard of clinical care, using diagnostic
testing appropriately yet
- Diagnose and design a plan of treatment for injuries and/or
- May prescribe or administer medications.
- Prepares, maintains, and reviews records that include patients'
histories, examination findings, treatment plans, or outcomes.
- Must be fellowship trained in Infectious Disease
Keyphrases: infectious disease jobs, infectious disease specialist
jobs, infectious disease consultant jobs, infectious disease
associates jobs, pediatric infectious disease specialist jobs,
infectious disease nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Atlas Search, West Orange , Infectious Disease Physician, Healthcare , West Orange, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!