Mammography Technologist - Full Time
Company: ONsite Mammography
Location: West Orange
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The CompanyONsite Mammography is the leading women's health
platform providing un-matched mammography service partnerships to
independent Physicians. Our program offers a powerful value
proposition to all three healthcare P's: the patient, provider, and
payor. Because breast cancer impacts 1 in 8 women in their lifetime
and Independent Practices need an affordable solution to provide
this service, our mission is to increase patient access to breast
cancer screening and fill this void in the industry. With strong
employee retention, OSM is instrumental in impacting the women's
health industry.The OpportunityThe OSM program is unparalleled,
making breast cancer screening more convenient for women.Are you
tired of working weekends?Do you want a Mon - Fri work schedule?Do
you like to work independently and have ownership of all aspects of
patient-centric care?See yourself here.At ONsite we don't work
weekends and offer the opportunity to use the latest 3D
tomosynthesis digital mammography equipment in an OB/Gyn office
environment.If you are an experienced mammographer, someone who can
work independently and wants to have an impact on each and every
patient, join us!What do you need to be the right candidate for
- Must be up to date on all CME credits.
- Hold a valid state license if applicable
- Must be very patient centric, compassionate, and computer
- Able to perform a variety of technical activities associated
with the performance of screening and diagnostic mammography
- Flexible with the ability to multi-task.What are your
- Specializes in the production of screening and diagnostic
mammograms for the detection of breast cancers and lesions.
- Responsible for the initial and ongoing success of the
mammography service in the practice in which one works.
- Assist practice in any and all ways possible to be sure all
eligible age appropriate patients have annual screening mammograms
- this is particularly critical in the first 18 months of a new
- Prepares patients for the mammographic procedure.
- Explains procedures to the patient to reduce anxieties and
obtain patient cooperation.
- Moves mammographic equipment to specific positions and adjusts
controls to set exposure factors based on knowledge of radiographic
exposure techniques and protocols.
- Practices radiation protection techniques by using beam
restrictive devices, patient shielding skills.
- Follows prescribed safety standards in operating all required
- Examines digital images for image quality.
- Insures equipment is in proper working order at all times.
- Performs all required QA testing required to comply with MQSA,
ACR and State requirements/regulations.
- Maintains patient confidentiality at all times.
- Processes routine paperwork and all required data entry.
- Participates in professional development activities and
maintains professional affiliations.
- Prepares all required reports and data pursuant to MQSA and
State requirements.Exceptional compensation for the right candidate
and competitive benefits.Experience:
- Mammography: 2 years (Required)License:
- ARRT (Required)EOE M/F/V/H
Keywords: ONsite Mammography, West Orange , Mammography Technologist - Full Time, Healthcare , West Orange, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!