Registered Nurse (RN), On Call Night Visits
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Location: West Orange
Posted on: February 24, 2021
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced
Registered Nurse for a position performing visits as an After-Hours
Runner for our clients throughout Essex and Hudson counties.- This
office will service our adult and geriatric clients recovering
illness, injury or surgery on a per visit basis.
This is a great opportunity for nurses looking to work after 5 pm
during the week and/or weekend days and evenings.- The position is
on a rotating schedule (7 days on and 7 days off) - on call from
5pm to 8:30am with creative compensation plans.--
Prior home care experience strongly preferred.
At BAYADA, we believe our employees are our greatest asset. -We are
committed to investing in people and nurturing their desire to
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life
insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and
direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement.
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Rotating schedule on call- - 5pm to 8:30am - see patients if
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
- Make-home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or
Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet
Qualifications of a Registered Nurse (RN):
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in New Jersey.-
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as
indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides
nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care
services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their
homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides,
therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care
professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more
than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New
Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a
not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose,
and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its
vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better
quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and
qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis
of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and
origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, West Orange , Registered Nurse (RN), On Call Night Visits, Healthcare , West Orange, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!