Registered Nurse (RN), On Call Night Shift
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Location: West Orange
Posted on: November 18, 2020
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced
Registered Nurse for a position performing visits as an After-Hours
Runner for our clients throughout Essex and Hudson counties. This
office will service our adult and geriatric clients recovering
illness, injury or surgery on a per visit basis.
This is a great opportunity for nurses looking to work after 5 pm
during the week and/or weekend days and evenings. The position is
on a rotating schedule (7 days on and 7 days off) - on call from
5pm to 8:30am with creative compensation plans.
Prior home care experience strongly preferred.
At BAYADA, we believe our employees are our greatest asset. We are
committed to investing in people and nurturing their desire to
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life
insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and
direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement.
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Rotating schedule on call - 5pm to 8:30am - see patients if
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or
Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet
Qualifications of a Registered Nurse (RN):
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in New Jersey.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as
indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides
nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care
services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their
homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more
than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their
communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA
Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis
of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, West Orange , Registered Nurse (RN), On Call Night Shift, Healthcare , West Orange, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!