Director of Quality Management
Company: Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation - West (West
Location: West Orange
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Overview:Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation - Select
Medical1199 Pleasant Valley way West Orange NJ 07052
Director of Quality Management (DQM)(Must have RN License)
"Please be advised that the salary rate/range set forth herein was
provided by Indeed. Kessler's market specific rate/range will be
provided during the interview process."
Kessler Institute offers a competitive salary and incentive
Latest rehab technologies
- Engaged and team-oriented culture
- High success rates of patients being discharged home
- Full-benefits package (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k,
life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with relocation and
- Student debt benefit programResponsibilities:We are looking for
valued employees who will be Champions of the Select Medical Way,
which includes putting the patient first, helping to improve
quality of life for the community in which you live and work,
continuing to develop and explore new ideas, providing high-quality
care and doing well by doing what is right.
- Coordinating all survey activities to assure that the facility
maintains accreditation, certification, and licensure.
- Organizing monthly interdisciplinary QAPI Team meetings with
activities, per QAPI Calendar
- Receiving and reviewing quarterly quality improvement
- Assisting the Medical Director and Quality Program Director
with development and implementation of medical staff quality
- Leading the hospital team in the performance of RCA, at least
annually, and for every level 3-4 incident, unless otherwise
- Completing monthly quality related data entry, analysis and
- Focusing on the importance of employee training and education
in the work place.
- Working with leadership team to ensure reporting requirements
are met.Qualifications:You are passionate about providing a
superior patient and employee experience. You are an inventive
problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment.
You will have previous clinical experience and a passion for
upholding high-quality standards. As a leader for your facility,
you will collaborate with your CEO, CNO and Human Resources leader
to tackle problems and enhance both the employee and patient
- Valid professional RN clinical license required in the work
- A minimum of 3 years work experience, or equivalent, in an
inpatient healthcare facility setting is required.
- Requires experience in at least one of the core areas of
responsibility: Quality, Survey Readiness, Risk Management,
Infection Control, Employee Health and Education.
- Requires experience in interpretation of raw data and
comparative analysis, conducting educational "in-services", and
coordinating and supervising accreditation/certification
activities.Preferred qualifications that will make you successful:
- Bachelors or masters in nursing preferred.
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ)
preferred.Additional Data:Select Medical's Inpatient Rehabilitation
Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best
address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges
for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid
work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both
fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- An extensive and thorough orientation program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance;
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.We'd love for you to join the
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects
diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees
are treated during employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation - West (West , West Orange , Director of Quality Management, Executive , West Orange, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...