Location: West Orange
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Ready to change how business gets done? So are we.
West Orange, NJ
Monday to Friday, 9-6
Position Overview - Fund Accountant, Fund Accounting:
CSC's US Fund Administration group is seeking a Staff Accountant
for the Fund Accounting team with 0-2 years of experience. The
selected candidate will be trained on Investran, the leading
accounting platform for private capital funds. The selected
candidate will be part of the fund accounting team which manages
multiple client deliverables.
This position has a hybrid work location with in-office training
and client team meetings a few days a month and remote location
available other days.
Some of the things you will be doing:
* Prepare accounting records, schedules, and reports
* Prepare checks and wires
* Prepare Form 1099
* Client Interaction
* Special projects - including assisting in streamlining and
increasing efficiencies of current processes and procedures (ie,
automating calculations in excel spreadsheets, efficient workpaper
* Internal responsibilities (filing, status reports, time tracking,
What skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
* BS Degree in Accounting
* Experience in portfolio/investment and partnership accounting
* Working knowledge of US GAAP
* Advanced Excel skills (VLOOKUP, SUMIF, IF/THEN, XIRR, SUBTOTAL,
ROUND, named ranges)
* Investran experience a plus
* Able to multitask and perform tasks under strict deadlines
* Professional verbal and written communication skills
* Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
Keywords: CSC, West Orange , Client Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , West Orange, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!